the kinds of personal information we collect and hold;
• how we collect and hold it;
• the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose it;
• your right to access and seek correction of it;
• how you may complain about privacy matters; and
• our sharing of your personal information with third parties and cross border.
2. If you have any questions concerning your personal information, please contact us.
3. Personal information
Refers to all information about you as an identifiable individual, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, and identity number.
4. Collection and processing of Personal information
4.1 MobilePro only collects and processes personal information that is reasonably necessary for its business functions and activities which include but are not limited to the following instances:
• making an online purchase
• having an item delivered to you
• taking part in our promotions, competitions, and surveys (if applicable)
5. Storage of personal information
5.1 MobilePro uses all reasonable endeavours to put in place and maintain electronic procedures and systems to ensure accuracy and to eliminate risks of unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or wrongful alteration of, personal information with reference to accepted technological standards.
6. Personal information shared
6.1 MobilePro will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent.
6.2 MobilePro reserves the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or business associates and partners. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any way.
7. Accuracy of Information
7.1 It is important that the information we have about you is accurate and up to date. If your personally identifiable information changes you may correct or update it online. We cannot be liable for any information that is inaccurate and/or obsolete.
8. Communicating with us
9.1 We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. If we decide to change our privacy & security policy, we will post changes to this page. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page. The amended privacy & security policy will supersede and replace any previous policies with effect from the date on which it is posted on our website.